When you and daddy leave, 你和爸爸走后
Aria and Spencer will take the train down. 艾瑞亞和斯賓塞會坐火車過來
And Hanna wants to come too. 漢娜也想來
So you've already invited them. 所以你已經邀請過她們了
Sort of. 算是吧
Look, we need a major sleepover. 聽著 我們得在外過一個整夜
And why can't that happen here? 那為什么不能在這過夜
Because it would suck. 因為那樣麻煩了
Aria and Emily would find some excuse to leave, 艾瑞亞和艾米麗會找借口離開
And spencer will sneak out in the middle of the night. 斯賓塞也會在半夜溜出來
And Hanna's creeped out by Jason. 漢娜是被杰森嚇走的
He stares at her chest. 他盯著她的胸看
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I'm just not big on leaving five teenagers 我可沒這么大的膽子 把五個小孩
in a Cape May beach rental. 留在開普梅海灘的出租屋里
Please, mom. We need this. 求你了 媽媽 我們需要這次聚會
Our group's falling apart, and summer's almost over... 我們的團隊快破裂了 夏天也快結束了
Alison, take no for an answer. 艾莉森 絕對不行
Please. 拜托了
I think we should share the Greek salad. 我覺得咱們該一起吃希臘沙拉
It's big enough for two. 兩個人足夠量了
What are you doing? 你在干什么
Alison, don't. It's been quite a morning already. 艾莉森 別這樣 這一早晨夠煩的了
Do you hear me? Don't do this here. 你聽見沒有 別在這里做這個
I will leave you at this table. 我會把你一人留在這
I mean it. 我是認真的