Emily? It feels like home when you see a friendly face. 艾米麗 看見熟悉的面孔就有了家的感覺
Uh, this is for you. It's from my mom. 這是我媽媽給你的
Tell her I said thank you 替我道謝
and I look forward to having her over for tea 我安頓好了就會請她
as soon as I'm settled in. I will. 來家里喝茶 我會的
Is Jason back, too? 杰森也回來了嗎
He's down south. Renovating grandma D's place. 他在南方 給外婆翻新房子呢
It's a beautiful house, but she let things go. 房子很漂亮 但她比較隨性
And it smells like old people. 聞著有股陳舊的味道
Ali hated that smell. 艾莉討厭那個味
It's good to hear someone say her name. 聽到有人說她的名字真好
People avoid it. They're trying to be polite. 大家都避而不談 他們遵循禮節(jié)
But it's not nice. It's weak. 但并不好 沒用的
No, no, no. That's fragile. I'll move those. 別動 那個是易碎品 我來搬那些
Emily, would you mind helping with these? 艾米麗 能幫我搬下這些東西嗎
Sure.Can you set that on the bed? 當然 能把那個放床上嗎