Do you mind if I join you? No. 介意我和你聊聊嗎 坐吧
I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip. 我想談一下之前我們的公路旅行
Look, I was wrong. 聽著 我錯了
You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona. 你想幫我 我卻利用你去找夢娜的茬
I'm sorry. 對不起
You shouldn't be. 沒必要
I deserved to be used. 我活該被利用
Look, I'd be lying if I said I came to you 如果我說我單純是為了做心理疏導來找你
purely in the name of mental health. 那是在撒謊
Mona had told me about your break-up, 夢娜告訴我你分手了
and I think... 所以我想
I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture, 我想其實我甚至有點希望托比出局
that I finally stood a chance. 這樣我才有機會
But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly. 但是我這么急著追你也造成了一些問題
I let feelings cloud my judgment. 我的理智被情感所麻痹
And I'm sorry. Thanks. 很抱歉 謝謝
Your anger toward Mona... 你對夢娜的憤怒
is she the one who came between you and Toby? 是因為她疏遠了你和托比嗎
Yeah, you could say that. 可以這么說
Forgive me. It's none of my business. 抱歉 我不該管這么多