It would be great if you had something round, 要是有件圓潤生銹的東西就好了
a little tarnished, like a... old teapot. 比如說 舊茶壺
There might be something in the basement. 地下室也許會有
You want me to go check? 要我去看看嗎
Would you? Thanks, love. I'm good. 行嗎 謝謝了 親愛的 不用了
Is big brother as yummy as little brother? 這倆兄弟都很迷人啊
Ah, lucky girl! You got two for one. 幸運的女孩 買一送一啊
I've got one. He's out of town. 就一個 他出城了
He's dealing with some family stuff. 處理一些家庭瑣事
Are you and your man good? 你們還好嗎
Fine. Why do you ask that? 還好 為什么這么問
Well, I mean, you shouldn't be free on a Friday night. 你周五晚上不應(yīng)該有空啊
You know what they say, you can't be with the one you love... 他們都說 得不到自己愛的人...
I, uh, couldn't find a teapot, 我找不到茶壺
but I found some other cool stuff. 不過找到了其他好東西
That's even better. 那更好了
I'm going to go hunt down some dinner. 我去買些吃的當晚飯
Can we just get this to go? 我們把這個打包吧
Yeah. I'll get a box. 好的 我去找個盒子