Caleb...If I show you something, 凱勒 我給你看樣東西
can you promise not to get angry? 你能答應我不要生氣嗎
That's you... 這是你
when you were a baby. 還是孩子的時候
Where did you get this? 你在哪里弄到的
Your uncle Jamie gave it to me when we were leaving. 杰米叔叔在我們離開之前給我的
He wanted to make sure that you didn't throw it away. 他不希望你扔掉它
Um...W-where was it? 在哪找到的
In the shed someplace? 在棚屋的某個角落嗎
I don't think so. 我不這樣認為
You see how the edges are kind of bent? 你看到邊緣的彎折痕跡了嗎
I think he took it from his wallet. 我想他是從錢包里拿出來的
Why would have a picture of me in his wallet? 他錢包里怎么會有我的照片
I can think of a reason. 我覺得有一種解釋
The man holding you... 那個抱著你的男人
That ring... 那枚戒指
Jamie had the same ring on today. 杰米今天也戴著一枚一樣的戒指
He knew you before you were five. 在你五歲之前 他就已經(jīng)認識你了