Oh, my god. You scared me half to death.
天吶 你差點把我魂嚇沒了
Not really... But I will.
不見得...但是我會的
I wanted to give you this in person,
我想親自把這個交給你
because I want to be there when you watch it.
因為我想陪著你一起看
I've said so many wrong things to you.
我對你說了太多不該說的話
Emily, this is me taking the time to get it right.
艾米麗 現(xiàn)在我想慢慢彌補一切
I've been staying at Noel Kahn's cabin
我一直待在諾埃爾·卡恩的小屋
trying to figure a way out of the mess that I got myself into
試圖擺脫這些我惹上的麻煩
And I'm not totally sure,
我不是很確定
but I think that stalker from true north found me,
但我覺得"正北"的追蹤者找到了我
I thought I saw him at a party the other night.
我前幾天晚上在一個派對上看到他了
This isn't about him, it's about us.
這與他無關 這僅僅關乎你我
I'm coming home, and...
我要回家了 并且...
If you still want to be with me,
如果你仍然愿意跟我在一起
if I can still count on us,
如果我們還有戲
I know I can get through this.
我知道這事會過去的
How could you not fall in love with her smile?
你怎能不愛上她的笑容
Why do you have this?
你怎么會有這個
I think you know the answer.
我想你知道答案
What you don't know...
但你不知道的
is how much I loved her.
是我有多愛她
Don't look at me like that.
別那樣看著我
I said don't look me like that.
我說了 別那樣看著我