Aria is not free, and I still haven't heard from Hanna.
艾瑞亞沒空 漢娜還沒回復
But we have Emily.
我們還有艾米麗
Uh, maybe not.
可能沒有了
Oh, don't tell me she ditched us for Pigskin.
不要告訴我她為了那女的放我們鴿子
I need bodies here.
我需要人手
No, I get it. It's just that
我知道
I might have approached her in the wrong way.
但我貌似說錯話了
You brought up Ali's war with her girlfriend, didn't you?
你跟她講了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧
Bad move, Spencer.
大錯特錯啊 斯賓塞
Well, what were they fighting about?
她們?yōu)槭裁闯臣?/p>
Emily.
因為艾米麗
Okay, so I snuck into Emily's bedroom
我溜進艾米麗的臥室
and stole some of her stationery.
偷了些她的紙筆
Love it!
不錯哦
And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note.
然后給豬皮女留了張色色的便條
Think moist.
很色很色那種
Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
我剛噴了點在嘴里
I told her that I was dating this guy,
我告訴她 我在和一個男的交往
but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her
但又對她浮想翩翩
and needed to know if she felt the same way.
想知道她是否也如此
Mama's proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you.
聽著真過癮 但艾米麗非恨死你不可
Oh, please, she's clueless.
算了吧 她完全蒙在鼓里
I told Paige that she can't email or text me
我告訴佩奇不可以發(fā)郵件或短信給我
because my boyfriend's suspicious.
否則男朋友會起疑心的
Does Emily even have a boyfriend?
艾米麗有男朋友嗎
Is that her?
那是她嗎
That's her! Get down!
是她 趴下
You get down. She doesn't even know me.
要躲你躲吧 她又不認識我