Hey, you. Are you heading home?
你要回家了嗎
Yeah. We can walk home together.
對啊 我們可以一起回去
Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date.
那我們得趕緊走 我約了人喝咖啡
With Zack? No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it's Luke.
和扎克 不 和吉姆還是盧克
You're not sure who it's with?
你都不確定是誰嗎
Well, I have to check my email.
我得去查下郵件
I mean, it might be Jim on Saturday
可能是吉姆在周六
and Luke today at the Morning Stir.
今天和盧克在晨風小站
So...Zack isn't anything serious?
所以扎克不是認真考慮的對象嗎
He's handsome and smart
他又帥又有才
and he's certainly boosted my ego...
他讓我心花怒放
I'm pretty sure you boosted his, too.
我肯定你也讓他神魂顛倒
Yeah, but something tells me there's plenty of ladies
但我總覺得每天那么多美女
stopping by the coffee shop to inflate it for him.
去他的咖啡店讓他自信滿滿
I don't know about that. He seemed really into you.
這我不知道 但他看起來很喜歡你
Yep. No, I was right. It's Jim today
是 我說對了 今天是吉姆
and then Luke on Saturday and Zack saturday night.
周六盧克 然后周六晚扎克
Slow it down.
慢慢來
You haven't been on a date since the twelfth grade,
高三以后你就沒怎么約會過了
and suddenly you're booking two a day?
現(xiàn)在你一天約兩個
Aria, it's just coffee.
艾瑞亞 只是喝杯咖啡
I'm just saying there's only so much caffeine a woman can take.
我覺得你會不會攝入太多咖啡因了
And I will be sure to order decaf.
我肯定要點脫因咖啡
What happened to not wanting
之前不想接受任何人的勁頭
to add somebody else to the equation?
哪兒去啦
Well, I've broken through that wall,
我已經打破了心理障礙
and now that I'm on the other side,
邁出了勇敢的一步
I can see what's out there,
擦亮了雙眼 見識了世界
And I'm willing to kiss a few frogs to find my prince.
為了找到王子 我愿意先親吻幾只青蛙