Look, Mona did some terrible things.
夢娜是做了一些很糟糕的事
She did some of them to me, and I'm her best friend.
對我也沒例外 我還是她最好的朋友
I-I don't know how she could,
我不知道她為何這樣
but I think I understand how angry she was.
但是我能明白她有多憤怒
Mona and I are very, very close, I mean,
我和夢娜很親密
we're like the same person.
好的就像同一個人一般
We started out at the same place.
我們最初有著相同的際遇
And we were so close to becoming those girls
曾經 我們幾乎就是那種
who would sit at a table and guard purses
眼饞著受歡迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中熱舞
while the hot girls were on the floor dancing.
而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁發(fā)呆的女孩
But Mona made sure we didn't disappear...
但夢娜阻止了我們就此消沉
And I owe her for that.
這是我欠她的
Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers,
我看著她穿著難看的袍子和拖鞋
and I realize that could be me in there.
我意識到 那人也有可能是我
And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here
如果里面的是我 夢娜也會在這
asking all of you to not send me away.
懇求你們不要送我走
So please don't.
所以拜托了
Don't send her to Saratoga.
千萬別把她送去薩拉托加
She dosen't know anyone in Saratoga.
她在薩拉托加舉目無親
There will be no one there to hold her hand.
在那里 沒人會在她身旁支持著她
And no one will care a brown rat's ass for her in Saratoga.
也沒有人會細致入微的照顧她
So please.
求你們了