What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
你怎么來了 一切可好
Well, I'm being set up for killing a friend, Mona.
有人要栽贓我殺了自己的朋友 夢娜
What do you think?
你覺得呢
God, you poor thing!
天哪 你真可憐
You know what? Save it, Mona.
別裝了 夢娜
Alison's dad's back.
艾莉森的爸爸回來了
Yeah. And you're the only person who knows
只有你知道
why he's never forgiven me.
他為什么無法原諒我
Who else knows about the night I saw Alison?
還有誰知道那晚我看到艾莉森的事
Nurse was coming.
護士來了
What she doing back here?
她怎么又來了
She never left.
"她"就沒離開過
You need to give her some answers, so talk.
你必須給她個說法 說吧
Can I?
我可以說嗎
Does she know about that day?
她知道那天的事嗎
Know about what? Cut it out, all right?
知道什么 住口
That's not why I'm here.
我不是為這個來找你的
Is he really still mad at you?
他真的還在生你的氣嗎
Who? What-- Hanna, what the hell is she talking about?
誰 漢娜 她到底在說什么
I won't say anything if you don't want me to.
你要是不想讓我說 那我不會說的
Say something about what?
說什么
It's really simple: you just take
很簡單的 你只需要
the first letter of each word to spell out a new word.
把每個詞的首字母拼成一個新的單詞
So, like, "She lives under trees" equals "Slut."
舉例說 "她住在樹下"就是"蕩婦"
What? It's a code...
什么 這是一種代碼
So we can talk about people right in front of them.
這樣我們就可以當著某人的面議論他了