Can I get you something?
要點什么嗎
Uh, no. I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
不了 我約了人
You want something while you wait?
邊等邊吃點吧
These just came out of the Oven.
新鮮出爐的喲
I can tell.
聞出來了
I should have skipped the perfume
我真不該擦香水
and just worn one of those. What are they?
帶著它們就好了 這些是什么
These are vanilla custard and those are just butter.
這些是香草乳蛋軟凍 那些只是些奶油
Nothing is just butter.
沒有什么只是奶油
I'll take a decaf, please.
給我來杯低因咖啡把
Is Emily here?
艾米麗在嗎
Uh, not at the moment, no.
現(xiàn)在不在
Everyone abandoned me.
大家都不要我了
I'm not usually out here.
我一般不出來
Emily's a sweet girl. How do you know her?
艾米麗是個好女孩 你怎么認識她的
She's my daughter's best friend.
她是我女兒的閨蜜
Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she'll be back soon.
好吧 她很快就回來
That's too bad.
那才不好
I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her.
我還希望第一次約會最好不要讓她看見
Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun.
對啊 第一次約會可一點都不好玩
It's basically a job interview, without the forms.
基本就是不用填表格的面試
There were forms.
我們填過表格了
Well, with any luck,
幸運的話
he's not out of prison just for the night.
希望他不是什么保釋犯
Thank you, 'cause I wasn't really nervous before.
謝謝你 我本來還不緊張的