How's my favorite barista?
我最喜歡的服務生最近怎么樣啊
Busy, but they did take me off of cappuccino probation, so...
有點忙 但他們讓我參加卡布奇諾見習 因此
That's a thing? - It is here. What's up?
在哪里呢 -就在這里 有什么事
What do you think?
你覺得怎樣
Got it for Jenna.
給詹娜買的
I knew it. I suck at buying gifts.
我就知道 我不擅長買禮物
They all smelled like hairspray,
那些東西聞起來都像發(fā)膠
so I got the one with the nicest name.
因此我就買了個名字最好聽的
Why are you buying her anything?
為什么你要送她東西呢
Didn't bring a gift to her party,
因為之前在派對上沒送她禮物
and we have a date.
而且我們在約會
Like, a date-date.
就是一起出去玩玩什么的
And I need you to help me shop.
我想請你幫我物色一件禮物
The candle's great. Jenna will love it.
那蠟燭很不錯了 詹娜會喜歡的
She has a highly developed sense of smell.
她的嗅覺很好
Come on, Emily. I need your help.
拜托 艾米麗 幫幫我嘛
You guys are good friends.
你們不是好朋友嗎
We are? Who told you that?
我們嗎 你聽誰說的
Jenna.
詹娜
She had some nice things to say about Maya too.
她也說了很多關于瑪雅的事情
She didn't even know Maya.
她和瑪雅根本不熟
Not according to her.
她可不是這樣說的
Maya drove her home from school a couple of times.
瑪雅有好幾次載過她回家
Look, I'll let you get back to work,
你去上班吧
but, um, call me on your break.
但得空了給我電話