Hey. Are you on your way home?
你準備回家了嗎
Yeah. I thought we could do dinner.
對 我們一起吃晚飯吧
Oh, well. You're looking at it.
我的晚飯在這里
I have a pile of essays to get through.
我有一大堆論文作業(yè)要看
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Tomorrow night?
那明天晚上怎么樣
Well, don't tell anybody,
別告訴別人
but I will have some pop quizzes to grade.
明天我要批改一些突擊測驗
But I'm home all weekend, so,
不過我周末都在家
Rain check for Sunday? Yeah, sure.
禮拜天怎么樣 沒問題
Didn't you stay in last weekend though?
你上個周末就宅在家里的吧
Don't you just wanna go out, be around people?
你不想出去走走 多接觸接觸人嗎
I am around people. All day, Monday through Friday.
周一到周五 我天天都在和別人接觸
Yeah, teenagers.
沒錯 但都是青少年們
You should call up some friends.
你應該打電話給你的朋友們
Go have a girls night out.
和她們瘋狂幾夜
And who would that be? All my friends have husbands.
打給誰呢 我的朋友們都有丈夫了
Besides, I'd much rather spend a quiet night alone with you.
而且我更愿意和你一起度過安靜的夜晚
Unless you have plans.
除非你另外有約了
That's not it. I just--
不是的 只是...
What? Nothing.
只是什么 沒什么
I'll see you Sunday. Love you.
禮拜天見 愛你喲
Love you.
愛你