Wow, Jenna. All this time you could see.
詹娜 你一直都能看見
It was the only protection I had.
只有這樣才能保護自己
I'm sorry.
很對不起
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow too.
也許明天你爸也會這樣跟我道歉
You're seeing him? We made lunch plans.
你們要見面嗎 我們約好共進午餐
I guess I have you to thank for that.
這還多虧了你呢
Spencer, did you call the hospital?
斯賓塞 你給醫(yī)院打電話了嗎
Are they sending the records?
他們把記錄傳過來了嗎
There aren't any records.
根本就沒什么記錄
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means Melissa didn't lose her baby in June.
梅麗莎六月沒有流產
You're big on games, but get this straight:
你是游戲高手 但你聽清楚了
Do not not mess with Hanna.
不要再招惹漢娜了
I've decided to defend Garrett Reynolds.
我決定為加勒特·雷諾茲辯護
This is the man who killed my best friend.
就是這個男人謀殺了我最好的朋友
He killed the girl Emily was in love with.
他還殺了艾米麗深愛的女孩
Accused of killing them.
是被指控謀殺了她們
Do we really believe that Jenna was off on a joyride that night?
難道那晚詹娜只是開車兜風嗎
It was her plan to take Emily to Ali's grave all along.
她早就預謀好帶艾米麗去艾莉的墓地
Seemed to me like she was scared of someone.
我覺得她好像很怕某個人
And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn't.
她裝了五個月的瞎子
For purposes of my head not exploding,
為了不讓我的頭腦炸掉
could we just say that she is telling the truth?
我們就假定她說的是事實
Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new "A" List.
這就是說她從"A"的新嫌疑名單上除名了
Then who's still on it?
那還剩下誰呢
Lucas?
盧卡斯嗎
No way.
不可能
He might be a little unhinged lately,
他最近是有點不正常
but he's not capable of digging up a grave.
但他沒本事去挖墳墓
Guys, all roads lead back to the black swan.
各位 所有的線索又回到黑天鵝了
We know that she was working with Mona,
詹娜跟夢娜是一伙的
the sketches were in her lair.
草圖都在她老巢里
Spencer, mom wants to know if you want anything else.
斯賓塞 媽問你們還要點些別的嗎
Uh, no. Thank you, mom.
不用了 謝謝媽媽