I...
我
I saw you riding around town the other day...
我那天看見你在鎮(zhèn)上
on your bike.
騎腳踏車
Yeah. I saw you too. I waved,
嗯 我也看見你了 我還跟你揮了手
remember?
記得嗎
I would have stopped, but you weren't alone.
我本來想停下來的 但你不是一個人
My friends thought you had nice legs.
我的朋友說你的腿很性感
What do you think?
你覺得呢
That I was embarrassed
我的朋友覺得你的腿性感
that my friends thought you had nice legs.
有點尷尬
It's a little awkward under the circumstances.
那種處境下有點尷尬
Aria, what are the circumstances here?
艾瑞亞 什么處境
If you know, please tell me
你如果知道 請告訴我
'cause this is completely new territory to me.
因為這些對我來講都太新鮮了
Yeah, me too.
對我來說也是
Maybe this isn't smart.
也許這不太明智
I promise you, it's not smart.
我很肯定 這很不明智
But we need to talk.
但我們需要談談
There are things what we need to cover
有很多事情
that we can't between classes.
我們無法在課堂上談論
Uh, I'm home tonight.
我今晚在家
I could make you one of two dishes
我可以做兩道小菜
that I actually know how to cook,
我也只會這兩道菜
But I want to talk to you
但我還是想跟你談談
when I'm not looking at you over a desk,
而且不是隔著一個課桌
or through Dan Farren's faux-hawk.
或是丹·法倫的馬??彩桨l(fā)型
What time?
幾點
Seven.
七點
Seven's good.
就七點