我生日的時候你愿意來吃飯嗎?
Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday?
For example:
A: Would you like to come around for a meal on my birthday?
我生曰的時候你愿意來吃飯嗎?
B: Oh, yes. Thank you very much. That sounds lovely!
噢,非常感謝你,這真是再好不過了!
今晚我們出去吃晚餐好嗎?
Shall we go out to dinner tonight?
For example:
A: Shall we go out to dinner tonight? 今晚我們出去吃晚餐好嗎?
B: That will be very nice.那太好了。
我們的總經理想邀請你參加一個雞尾酒會。
Our Managing Director would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a cocktail party.
For example:
A: Our Managing Director would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a cocktail party.
我們的總經理想邀請你參加一個雞尾酒會。
B: That's very kind of him. I'd be delighted to come.
謝謝他的好意。我很樂意前去參加。
你跳得真好。
You dance wonderfully well.
For example:
A: You dance wonderfully well.你跳得真好。
B: You are flattering me.你過獎了。
我可以伴你跳舞嗎?
Can I have the favor to dance with you?
For example:
A: Can I have the favor to dance with you?我可以伴你跳舞嗎?
B: Oh,I'm sorry, I've already promised someone.
噢,對不起。我已經答應別人了。
為什么我們不喝點兒什么?
Why don't we have some drinks?
For example:
A: Why don't we have some drinks? 為什么我們不喝點兒什么?
B: That's a good idea.好主意。
你愿意和陳先生跳舞嗎?
Would you spare this dance for Mr. Chen?
For example:
A: Would you spare this dance for Mr. Chen? 你愿意和陳先生跳舞嗎?
B: Certainly.當然愿意。
稍后要不要碰面喝杯酒?
Would you like to meet for a drink later?
For example:
A: Would you like to meet for a drink later? 稍后要不要碰面喝杯酒?
B: All right.好啊。
不要太在意穿什么。
Don't worry about dressing up.
For example:
A: How about that club that is just downstairs? 就在樓下俱樂部,怎么樣?
B: Sounds great, and don't worry about dressing up.
聽起來不錯,還有,不要太在意穿什么。
我可以到大來俱樂部跟您會面喝一杯。
I can meet at the Dinner's Club for drinks.
For example:
A: I can meet at the Dinner's Club for drinks.
我可以到大來倶樂部跟您會面喝一杯。
B: It will be just like the old days.就像從前一樣。
一言為定。
It's a deal.
Deal.
For example:
A: If you play tennis, I would be up for that.您要是打網球的話,我 可以陪您。
B: Deal.—言為定。
請你跟我一塊兒去參加一個舞會,好嗎?
Would you please go to a party with me?
For example:
A: Would you please go to a party with me?
請你跟我一塊J L去參加一個舞會,好嗎?
B: I'd love to.太好了。
你最喜歡跳什么舞?
What's your favorite step?
For example:
A: What's your favorite step?你最喜歡跳什么舞?
B: It's hard to say.這很難說。
你能再給我們唱支歌嗎?
Would you treat us to another song?
For example:
A: Would you treat us to another song?你能再給我們唱支歌嗎?
B: OK. 好的。
我沒意見。
It's fine with me.
For example:
A: I think we should go to the theatre tonight. What do you think?
我想我們今晚看戲去。你認為怎樣?
B: It's fine with me.我沒意見。