What have you done, Stefan?Damon, I've been to see father.He came at me. 斯特凡 你做了什么 達蒙 我去看過父親了 他襲擊我
I didn't know my own strength. There was blood everywhere.He was dying, and the blood was too strong. 我不了解自己的力量 到處都是血 他就要死了 血的誘惑太強烈
I needed it. I had to have it.You fed.Yes. And it's incredible. 我需要血 我必須吸血 你吸血了 是的 那感覺妙不可言
My body is exploding with power, Damon. No.I can hear things from far away. 我全身都充滿了力量 達蒙 不 我能聲聞千里
I can see through the darkness. I can move, like it's magic. 暗中視物 行走如風
And the guilt, the pain... Damon,I can turn it off like a switch. 達蒙 內疚 痛楚 我能像關電閘一樣切斷它們
Katherine was right. It's a whole nother world out there, Damon. 凱瑟琳說得對 全新的世界 達蒙
Katherine is dead, Stefan.There's no world without her. No. 凱瑟琳死了 斯特凡 沒有她 世界都沒有意義 不
You can turn that off, too.You don't have to feel that pain anymore. 你可以把她也忘掉 你不會再痛苦了
I don't want it.You're weak. You'll be dead soon. 我不想 你很虛弱 你就快死了
You need this.You'll die.No. I can't.Please. 你需要血 你會死的 不 我不能 過來
I won't let you die.No. I can't.Don't fight it.We can do this...together. 我不會讓你死的 不 我不能 別掙扎了 我們能做到的 我們一起