When did this happen?Deejay had a change of heart.
什么時候成這樣了 音響師突然改主意了
Wanna dance? I don't know.Yes.Yes. Matt.Matt.Come on.
想跳支舞嗎 我也不知道 來吧 馬特 馬特 來吧
Ah, you know I love a woman in uniform,but I have to side with this look.
我喜歡穿制服的女人 不過這身打扮讓我不得不叫好
You look...you look smashing.Heh. Thank you, Damon.Cheers.I needed that.
你看上去漂亮極了 謝謝 達蒙 干杯 我需要你的夸獎
You know, I had my doubts about you at first but like everyone else on the council,you've wonme over.
知道嗎 剛開始的時候我懷疑過你 但你贏得了理事會眾人的信任 也贏得了我的信任
Heh. Thanks, Liz.It's...it's really nice how welcoming the council's been.
莉茲 謝謝 理事會非常溫暖 對我很好
I like my life here in Mystic Falls.Starting to feel like home again.
我喜歡住在神秘瀑布鎮(zhèn) 開始有種 家的感覺了
Well, then you're not gonna like what I have to tell you.
那你聽了我要說的話后一定會難過的
Jonathan Gilbert's claims check out.
喬納森·吉爾伯特的推斷被證實了
The blood banks, the missing people, all of it's true.
血庫和失蹤的人口 全都是真的
We might have a problem.Excuse me, sheriff.
我們有麻煩了 警長 打擾一下
Um, I was curious if there's been any more information on what happened to Vicki Donovan.
我想打聽 有沒有 關于薇姬·多諾萬的新消息
It was an overdose, Jeremy.Yeah, but her body was buried.Somebody must have done that.
杰里米 她死于吸毒過量 是 可她的尸體被埋了起來 一定是有人埋的
We're aware of that.The investigation is ongoing,but there's nothing more I can tell you at thistime.
這一點我們清楚 調查仍在進行中 但目前我沒有新消息能告訴你了
I'm sorry.Uh, that's OK.
我很抱歉 沒關系