Oh, good, someone's home.Uh, could I use yourphone?
太好了 家里有人 能借用一下電話嗎
My my car broke down a few miles up the road.Thiswas the first house I saw.
我車壞了 在前面幾英里 這是我看到的第一所房子
Well, lucky you.Yeah. Lucky me.It's no trouble, is it?
你真走運 是呀 挺走運的 不打攪您吧
Not the slightest.Great. Whew.Hey, man, I really appreciate it.It's rough out there.
一點也不 太好了 兄弟 太感謝了 外面天氣真惡劣
Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen.
比利 帶這位客人到廚房去打電話
And get me something to drink.Yeah. Sure thing.
再給我拿點喝的 好的 沒問題
Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone.
吉本斯小姐 這個家伙想用一下你的電話
Oh, sure, honey. It's right there.Thanks.What's happening?
沒問題 親愛的 就在那 多謝 怎么了
I'm really sorry. But you're gonna need to invite A friend of mine inside.
非常抱歉 但你得邀請 我的一個朋友進來
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house.
抱歉 他不受歡迎
I know that. But you gotta make an exception.
我知道 但你得破個例
Get her out of the house. Now!Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.Are you married? No.
把她帶出來 快點 吉本斯小姐 告訴我實話 你結婚了嗎 沒有
Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?
父母 孩子 還有誰住這嗎
No. It's just me.No? Good.You were supposed to compel her.
沒有 就我自己 沒了 很好 你該只控制她意識就行了
It doesn't work that She was human.And I'm not! So, I don't care.
那樣不管用 她是人 但我不是 所以我不在乎
Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!
快離開這 處理掉尸體