Elena He killed her,Damon was the vampire that killedher?
埃琳娜 他殺了她 達蒙是殺她的那個吸血鬼
I don't know what happened.Alaric said that theynever found the body.
我不知道具體是怎么回事 阿拉里克說一直沒發(fā)現她的尸體
Oh, my god. Stefan.I know. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,But I just-- I wanted to know more.
天吶 斯特凡 我知道 很抱歉 我想告訴你的 但 我想先查明真相
I was feeling sorry for him,hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him.
我還為他難過 希望凱瑟琳的事會讓他有所改變
I'm so stupid.He doesn't know about the connection to you.
我真是異想天開 他不知道這事和你的關系
I thought about confronting him.But he is already so on edge.
我想過和他當面對峙 但他已經很狂躁了
Why are you protecting him?Because you are not the only one hoping that he might actuallychange.
你為什么要護著他 因為不止你一個人 希望他能有所改變
That man.I saw that man outside of Trudie's.Get back inside. Come on
那個人 我在楚蒂家門口見過 進去 快點
And bachelor number 3 goes to 37458.That's me.Ah. Kelly Donovan. Lovely.
3號單身漢的女伴是37458號 是我 凱麗·多諾萬 真不錯
You and the plumber should have so much fun.Congratulations, Ms. Donovan.Ok.Just...stop.Stop trying so hard.
你和管道工先生一定會玩得非常愉快的 恭喜你 多諾萬女士 好了 算了吧 別再試著討好我了
This thing you're doing, this nice thing, it's fake,like you, like your mom,and for some reason,Matt fell for it,but that doesn't mean that I will.
你所表現的殷勤 真假 有其母必有其女 馬特不知怎么竟會上當 但那并不代表我也會
I don't like you, ok?So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar.Whoa. Easy there.
我不喜歡你 明白嗎 告訴管道工先生我在酒吧等他 慢點兒
Buy a ticket like everyone else.Did you enjoy that,rubbing it in to alaric saltzman?What?
要像大家一樣買票啊 你剛很享受嗎 在阿拉里克·薩爾茨曼的傷口上撒鹽 什么
Just as I was starting to think that there was something redeemable about you.Elena.
正當我開始覺得 或許你還有救的時候 埃琳娜
Am I missing something here?Did I forget to mention earlier when we were talking about mybirth mother,the one that gave me up?
我是不是錯過了什么 我是不是忘了告訴過你 就是之前我們在談論我的親身母親時 就是拋棄我的那位
Her name was Isobel.Go ahead. Reminisce about how you killed her.
她的名字叫伊澤貝爾 想想吧 回憶一下你是怎么殺了她的