Don't do that.Do what?You know what. That movewas deliberate.
別再那樣 哪樣啊 你知道的 你剛才是有意的
Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying to get to thesink.
是啊 我是想去水槽那兒
Speaking of Stefan,where is he?He's missing family night,which I am enjoying immensely.
說到斯特凡 他到底去哪兒了 他錯過和家人聚餐的好時光 我可是很享受
Is it real?Is what real?This renewed sense of brotherhood.
是真的嗎 什么 失而復(fù)得的兄弟之情
Can I trust him?Yes, you can trust him.Can I trust him?
我能相信他嗎 是的 你可以相信他 我可以相信他嗎
I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work.
我戴著馬鞭草項鏈 達蒙 沒用的
I'm not compelling you.I just want you to answer me.Honestly.
我又沒有強迫你的意識 我只是想讓你回答我 誠實地回答
Of course you can.You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore.I would never cheat.
當然可以信任他 你可以信任我 塞爾瓦托先生 我從不撒謊
I'm losing over here.Again!She's good.
我要輸了 再一次 她打得很好
I almost believe she genuinely likes him.Perhaps she does.
我都有點相信她真喜歡他 或許真是的
She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth.
她知道 如果父親知道真相一定會殺了她
Not if we talk to him;Explained how we feel.He could help us keep her safe.
如果我們跟他談?wù)?說說我們的感覺 他可能會幫助我們保證她的安全
Have you gone mad?No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself!
你瘋了嗎 不行 父親會親手拿木錐刺穿她的心臟
That's not true. We can trust him.No, no, not with this.
不會的 我們可以相信他 不 這件事上不行
Please, pomise me you won't tell him, Stefan.
求你向我保證 你絕不會告訴他 斯特凡