FOX ON THE JOB
小狐打工
Fox liked to show off for the girls.
小狐喜歡在女孩子面前炫耀。
"Oh, my!" said the girls.
“哦,天??!”女孩們說。
One day Fox showed off just a little too much.
一天小狐炫耀過頭了。
"Look out!" cried the girls. "Look out!"
“當心!”女孩們尖叫“當心!”
Fox was saved, but his bick was a wreck.
小狐得救了,但他的自行車成了一堆廢鐵。
"That's all right," he told the girls. "I'll just ask my mother for a new one."
“沒關(guān)系,”小狐說,“我讓媽媽給我買輛新的。”
"Now, see here, Fox," said Mom. "I'm not made of money."
“小狐,聽好了,”媽媽說,“我可不是印鈔機。
You will just have to get a job if you want a new bike.
你想要輛新車就得去找個工作。
"A job!" said Fox. "There must be some other way."
“找工作!”小狐說,“肯定還有別的法子。”