Charlie, get off the phone.
查理,電話掛了
I need signs right now, at least a hundred.
我這就需要標語牌,至少一百塊
You know what? Let them set it up.
你知道嗎,讓他們去吧
It's actually better for us that way.
這樣反而對我們有利
This way they can't hide from us.
他們沒法躲開我們
You've put me in a terrible situation.
你讓我很難做
Oh, you did?
真的嗎
...British accent.
英國口音
Thank you very much for all your help.
非常感謝你的幫助
Much appreciated.
感激不盡
Here, we got the signs right here.
這里,標語牌在這里
Let's hand them out fast.
快發(fā)給大家
Everybody single file right down the street.
沿著這條街,一列橫隊
This way, that way. Okay?
從這兒到那兒,懂嗎
Well, at least he spelled it right.
好吧,至少他拼對了
Teachers protesting the education reform
一群教師突然聚集在
and achievement act have descended upon
華盛頓科茨沃斯酒店外
the Hotel Cotesworth in Washington, D.C.
抗議教育改革和學生成績條款
Union lobbyist Martin Spinella organized the demonstration.
工會說客馬蒂·斯比奈拉組織了示威
Teachers deserve respect!
教師應受尊重
Teachers deserve respect!
教師應受尊重
Now, I knew you'd show up.
我就知道你會來
You bring that beautiful wife of yours? Hello...
你帶漂亮太太來了嗎,你好
Pleasure. Thank you for coming.
很榮幸,謝謝你們來
Come on in. The drinks are on the house.
進去吧,飲料免費
Felicity.
費莉希蒂
Spinella got us shut out by the union,
斯比奈拉讓工會把我們拒之門外
so we had to have the party out here on the steps.
所以我們就在酒店臺階上開派對
I'll take you up to a bar right now.
我這就帶你去吧臺
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你們賞光
Thank you. Welcome.
謝謝,歡迎
Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!
教師萬歲,工會萬歲
Hi. Great.
太棒了
Thanks again so much for coming.
再次感謝你們能來
Adam's here.
亞當來了
You came.
你來了
Looks wonderful.
看上去很棒
You're going to have to move over,
你得靠邊了
because I have to serve this wonderful couple myself.
我要親自招待這對了不起的夫婦
This is fabulous.
簡直太棒了
Only Claire could've thought of this.
只有克萊爾想得到
I don't suppose you have anything singlemalt back there.
你那兒有純麥芽酒嗎
Frank, it's worth every penny to see you on keg duty.
弗蘭克,看你當酒保真是物有所值
Well, then don't you think this is worth just a few extra pennies?
那你說這杯酒是不是還能升值啊
Oh, let's break out the checkbook, Charles.
我們該拿支票簿了,查爾斯
Did you RSVP?
你回復了嗎
I assumed it didn't matter.
我想這不重要
It doesn't.
說得對
I'm glad you're here.
很高興你來了
When I heard your message.
我聽了你的留言
You know, I shouldn't have left that, Adam.
我不該說那些話的,亞當
Why not?
為什么
Maybe we should talk at some point.
也許我們該找時間聊聊
Make that check with a lot of zeroes, won't you?
把支票開大點,好吧
There we are.
給你
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I'm going to ask a huge favor of you since you're here.
既然你來了,我得求你件大事
You want to put me to work.
你想讓我去招待人
Yes, please.
對,拜托了
My pleasure. Come.
樂意效勞,來吧