There is no easy way to deal with overdue accounts.
處理過期賬款沒有捷徑。
We should set up a committee to reformulate our accounting procedures.
我們應該成立一個委員會來重新制定我們的會計程序。
Some of the procedures are not very clear in company documents.
在公司文件中,一些程序不太清楚。
I think we're getting sidetracked.
我覺得我們跑題了。
We should stick to our original topic of discussion.
我們應該堅持我們最初所討論的話題。
Let's focus our discussion on sales techniques.
讓我們把討論重點放在銷售技巧上。
Maybe we should move on to the next person's ideas.
或許我們應該傾聽一下下一個人的看法。
I believe Linda was next.
我覺得琳達是下一個。
I've often had to clarify our company's policy on payment options for clients.
我經(jīng)常不得不澄清我們公司為客戶提供的付款選項政策。
Accounting and client payments are outside the scope of this discussion.
會計和客戶端支付超出了所討論的范圍。