哇!我從來沒有見過這么大的書店。
There's even a coffee shop inside of it!
這里面竟然還有咖啡店!
B:Yeah, this is a pretty famous bookstore chain;...
這一家非常著名的連鎖書店。
...they have them all over the country.
遍布全國各地。
A:I can see why it's so popular.
我明白為什么這家書店這么受歡迎了。
They must have every book ever written here.
只有出版過的書,這里都有。
B:Well, probably not quite that many,...
也可能沒有那么多啦~
...but you can find just about any book you want.
你可以在這里找到你想要的書。
A:I'm looking for that new mystery novel called "The Train Stopped for Nobody".
我在尋找納悶新出版的懸疑小說,名字叫《自己停下的火車》
B:I don't think I've heard about that one.
我沒有聽過這本書。
Did you say that it's a new novel?
這是一本新出版的書嗎?
A:Yes. I think it just came out this month.
恩,這本書這個月剛剛出版。
B:Well, all of the new books are over there on that wall.
所有的新書都在那邊的墻上。
A:Hey, I got it.
找到了。
Where do I go to pay for it?
我去哪結賬啊?
B:Back to the checkout at the front of the store.
在書店前面結賬。