Let's take a break before we discuss Sam's ideas further.
在我們進一步討論山姆的想法之前,讓我們先休息一下。
You gave a very interesting proposal, Sam.
你提出一個非常有趣的提議,山姆。
Thanks, Karen.
謝謝,凱倫。
I think this new approach has a lot of advantages.
我認為這個新方法有很多優(yōu)點。
I could tell through the presentation.
通過演講,我可以告訴你。
You're very enthusiastic about it.
你對它很熱情。
I just hope I convinced the managers.
我只是希望我能說服經理。
It's a little risky, you know.
這有點危險,你知道的。
Well, your posture and stance during the presentation...
嗯,在演講中,你的姿勢和立場…
...communicated your absolute confidence in the proposal.
…傳達你對這一提議的信心。
What about my facial expression when Mike wanted me to go over the statistics again?
當麥克想讓我再看一遍數據時,我的面部表情怎么樣?
You kept smiling.
你一直保持微笑。
That was a good thing!
這是一件好事。