你好,田中先生。
Welcome to Silicon Valley Software.
歡迎光臨硅谷軟件公司。
I'm Jack, VP of Sales.
我是杰克,銷售副總裁。
Very nice to meet you.
很高興見到您。
I'm Takashi Tanaka, General Manager of Tokyo Technology.
我是田中高志, 東京科技總經(jīng)理。
It's nice to meet you as well.
我也很高興見到您。
Please call me Taka.
請叫我塔卡。
I'm Victoria, VP of Marketing.
我是維多利亞,市場營銷副總裁。
It's great to finally meet you face to face.
很高興終于可以面見您。
After speaking so often on the phone, it's nice to "put a face with the voice".
電話里交談那么頻繁后,很高興可以”把聲音和面容連到一起“。
Thank you for coming all the way from Japan to visit our company.
很感謝您從日本遠道而來拜訪我們的公司。
We've been looking forward to meeting you today.
我們一直期待著今天見到您。
How was the flight?
飛行旅程還好嗎?
It was long, but very good.
很漫長,但非常好。
I just arrived at San Francisco airport 3 hours ago.
3個小時前我剛剛到達舊金山機場。
Wow, you must be tired from the long flight.
哇,長途飛行您一定累了。
Is the jet lag bothering you?
時差困擾您了嗎?
I'm fine. I was able to get some sleep on the airplane.
我還好。在飛機上我睡了一會。
Would you like something to drink?
您想要喝點什么嗎?
We have coffee, tea, soda and water here.
我們這里有咖啡,茶,蘇打水還有水。
Oh, thank you.
哦,謝謝。
I could use some coffee.
我想要點咖啡。
The caffeine will help me stay awake during the meeting.
咖啡因可以幫我在開會時保持清醒。
Of course. My assistant will bring it for you right away.
當然可以。我的助理會馬上給您送來。