你們好,能再看見你們真好,周末過的怎么樣?
Hi Changmin, I had a great time last weekend.
你好,昌珉,上周我玩的可好了。
I went on a camping trip by the lake with a bunch of my friends.
我和我的一幫朋友們一起去湖邊宿營了。
That sounds like fun! I wish I did something like that.
聽起來很不錯。 我希望我也那么玩。
How come? What did you do, Kathy?
怎么樣?你呢,凱西?
Oh, I did nothing special. I just hung out here with some friends.
哦,一般。我就和一些朋友出去閑逛了。
We went out drinking on both Friday and Saturday nights.
我們周五和周六的晚上出去喝酒了。
Well, sounds familiar. I went out drinking with my friends as well.
哦,好熟悉的場景。我和我的朋友們也出去喝酒了。
I think I still have a hangover.
我覺得我還有點(diǎn)醉。
Hey, that's not so bad guys. There's nothing wrong with meeting your friends for a few drinks.
嘿,那不是壞人。和朋友見面喝幾杯沒什么。
How much did you drink?
你喝了多少?
I don't remember. I blacked out.
我不記得了。 我喝的迷糊了。