聽著,孩子!
Life's not fair.
生活是不公平的。
You get no say in the world you're born into.
在你出生的這個世界,你沒有發(fā)言權。
You don't decide your name.
你無法決定你的名字。
You don't decide where you come from.
你不能決定你來自哪里。
You don't decide if you have a place to call home...
你不能決定你能否有一個家
...or if your whole family has to leave the country.
全家是不是要出國
Yeah, it's messed up.
是的,一切都這么混亂。
You don't decide how the world judges a person like you.
你不能決定這個世界是如何看像你這樣的人的。
You don't decide how your story begins...
你不能決定你的生活從哪里開始
...but you do get to decide how it ends.
但是你可以決定它如何結束
Yes!
是的