A:訂房服務,有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
B:Yes. l'd like to cancel a reservation.because the travel schedule has been changed.
B:由于旅行行程的改變我想取消預訂的房間。
A:That's ok. Could you tell me in whose name was the reservation made?
A:好的,請告訴我預訂者的姓名。
B:White.
B:懷特。
A:Can you spell it ?
A:您能拼寫嗎?
B:Yes. W-H-I-T-E.
B:好的。 W-H-I-T-E
A:And what was the date of the reservation?
A:您預訂的時間?
B:From October 18'r' for 4 nights.
B:從10月18日開始.4個晚上。
A:Excuse me. but is the reservation for yourself or for another party ?
A:麻煩問一下,預訂者是您本人還是其他人呢?
B:It's for my boss.
B:是我的老板.
A:Well.may I have your name and phone number,please?
A:好的,可以留下您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?
B:Yes.it's Ellen Smith.and my number is ( 0211 ) 232-3982.
B:好的,艾倫·史密斯,電話是(0211) 232- 3982。
A:Thank you. ma'am. I will cancel Mr. White's rese~ation from October18th for 4 nights. My name is Liu Lin and we look forward to another'chance to serve you.
A:謝謝您,女士,我將幫您取消懷特先生從10月18日開始4個晚上的預訂,我的名字是劉琳,希望今后有機會再次為您服務。
B:Thank you the same. Miss Liu.
B也謝謝你,劉小姐。
A:It's my pleasure, Goodbye.
A:不客氣,再見。