我們這兒提供中餐和西餐。
2. I like to barbecue and make pizza.
我喜歡烤肉和做披薩。
3. Welcome to our restaurant.
歡迎光臨本餐廳。
4. I eat bcef noodles as lunch.
我中餐想吃牛肉面。
5. What kind of pizza is Chicago style?
芝加哥披薩是哪一種風格?
6. Chicken with rice, or beef noodles, sir?
您要雞肉飯還是牛肉面?
7. Do you often eat Chinese food?
你經(jīng)常吃中餐嗎?
8. Good evening, sir. Welcome. One single?
晚上好,先生。就你一位嗎?
9. Can they cook the steak a little more?
他們能把牛排煎熟一點嗎?
1O. Have you made a reservation?
請問您有訂餐嗎?
11. No problem! Enjoy your meal!
沒問題!祝您用餐愉快!
12. I'd like to have an Egg Sausage Burger.
我想要一個雞蛋香腸漢堡。
13. Is this the Guangdong Chinese Restaurant?
是廣東中餐館嗎?
14. Please give me a hamburger, well done.
給我一份熟透的漢堡。
15. Welcome,sir! May I help you?
歡迎光臨!需要幫忙嗎?
16. Your steak, salad and red wine, sir.
這是你的牛排,色拉和紅灑。
17. I also like "stew beef noodle soup".
我也喜歡吃“紅燒牛肉面”。
18. You're good at eating with chopsticks!
你會用筷子吃中餐啦!
19. I want fried rice, can you deliver?
我要炒飯,可以送嗎?
20. I'm not too good with a steak knife.
我不太會用牛排刀。
21. Which do you want,fried rice or dumplings?
你要哪一樣,炒飯還是餃子?
22. Have you got a knife and fork or chopsticks?
你有刀子,叉子和筷子嗎?
23. Do you like your steak well-done,or medium or rare?
您喜歡牛排老一點,適中還是嫩一點?
24. Many thanks for your suggestion. Have a nice meal.
非常感謝您對我們的建議!請您用餐愉快。
25. I think Chinese food is perfect in color,aroma and taste.
我覺得中餐菜真是色香味俱佳。
終極加油站:
barbecue(烤肉)beef noodles(牛肉面)chinese food(中餐)stew beef noodle soup(紅燒牛肉面)chopsticks(筷子)fried rice(炒飯)