售后不退不換。
2.I want a refund for this towel.
我要退這條毛巾。
3.Could I see your receipt,please?
能看一下您的收據嗎?
4.I'd like to get a refund.
我想退貨。
5.I will exchange it right now.
我馬上給您換。
6.I'd just like to return this item.
我就想退貨。
7.CanI change for another one?
我可以換一個嗎?
8.I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
9.You can cancel the deal in the system.
您可以在系統(tǒng)里取消這筆交易。
IO.The customer insisted on a refund.
顧客堅決要求退錢。
11.Asking for arefund.
請求退款。
12.I will get you a new one for you.
馬上給您換本新的。
13.I'd like to exchange a medium-size.
我想換一件中號的。
14.I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
15.I just bought it like two seconds ago.
我才剛買了一會兒。
16.I just want my money back.
我想拿回我的錢。
17.I'll check in our files.
我查一下我們的檔案。
18.Your tax-refund form,please.
請拿出你的退稅單。
19.May I have the tax refund form?
請給我一張巡稅表格好嗎?
20.I'11 check on it immediately.
我馬上給你核對一下。
21.There are some faulty materials in goods.
有一些劣質商品。
22.Do you need us to replace them?
要我們重新給您換貨嗎?
23.We can give you credit toward another purchase in our store.
您可憑有價證券在這購買另一件商品。
24.The alr-conditioner broke down right after I bought it.
那臺冷氣,在我買了之后馬上出現故障。
25. We ask for a refund because we have been overcharged.
因為我們被多收了錢,所以我們要求退款。
終極加油站:
refund(退貨)medium-size(中號)tax-refund form(退稅單)faulty materials(劣質)credit(有價證券)files(檔案)the first class(頭等車)