Unit 146
I’m in trouble.
我有麻煩了。
當我們不慎遺失了皮夾,或是參加考試卻忘了帶證件時,皆可使用本句,表示我們有了麻煩而陷入困境。 人生不如意之事十常八九,千萬不能因此泄氣,反而應勇敢面對人生,努力克服困難。
A:Uh-oh.I’m in trouble.
甲:糟了,我有麻煩了。
B:Why?What’s wrong?
乙:為什么? 怎么回事?
A:I just remembered that I’ve got to give a speech in class today and I forgot to prepare for it.
甲:我剛想起今天要在班上演講,卻忘了準備。
B:I guess you’ll have to wing it.
乙:我想你必須硬著頭皮上場了。
類似用語
I'm in a jam.
我陷入困境。
I'm in a pickle.
我陷入困境。
I'm in hot water.
我陷入困境。
I'm in the soup.
我陷入困境。
I'm in a predicament.
我陷入困境。
百寶箱
上列對話中,“to wing it”是個重要詞組,相當于“to do something without planning and preparing for it”,指“無任何計劃準備地去做某件事情”,即表示“硬著頭皮上場”。