Unit5 The Storm of Movies 電影風暴
Voriety is charming.
豐富多彩最宜人。
Dialoug 4
A:Wasn't that a great flick? I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie.
A:那部片子是不是很棒?我從頭到尾一口氣都沒松過。
B:I would say it was a typical run-of-the-mill Hollywood thriller.
B:我覺得它是典型的常見好萊塢恐怖電影。
A:Well,I'm no movie expert ,but those special effects were impres- sive by any standards.
A:我不是電影專家。但是那些特效不管用什么標準來衡量都是吸引人的。
B:Special effects? Baloney! That movie was made on a shoestring budget. They've been using trick photograpby like that for years
B:特效?胡說!那個電影是用低成本制作的。像這種攝影技巧人家已經(jīng)用了很久了。
A:Okay. But you have to admit that it was an exciting story, espe- cially with that surprise ending.
A:好吧,不過你得承認故事很感人,尤其是那出入意料的結局。
B:You should read the book. The original story is much better and has a different twist at the end.
B:你應該看看那本書。原來的故事更好而且是不同的結局。
A:Oh, really? How does the book end?
A:哦,是嗎?書里的結局如何?
B:Read it yourself and find outl
B:你自己去看,自己去找。