Unit10 Personal Finance 個人理財
A silvedess mon goes fast ihrough the market.
身上無錢,市場疾行
Dialouge 1
A:Can you lend me fifty bucks?
A:你可以借我50美元嗎?
B:What? Again? Why do you keep running out of money?
B:什么?又借?你怎么老是缺錢?
A:I guess I don't earn enough.
A:我想是賺得不夠多。
B:No,I think it's how you budget your life, that's the problem.
B:不,我想是你沒有好好計劃開支,這才是問題所在。
A:That's my business, not yours.
A:那是我的問題,不關你事。
B:True enough, until the time comes that you need to take my mon-ey.I don't know where you're wasting your money but I think you need to take a look at what's really important.
B:你說得對,可是每次你來找我借錢,我不知道你是怎么花掉你的錢的,但是你應該想想什么事情真正值得花錢。
A:So how do you survive from pay day to pay day?
A:那你是怎樣度過沒有發(fā)工資的日子呢?
B:I don't just survive. I put money away as well.I know when I get paid where most of the cash will go, and I stick to my plan. If I follow a budget I don't have any nasty surprises.
B:我不僅僅“度日”,我還存錢,領了工資后,我知道錢該往什么地方花,而且我堅持這種做法,我遵循一個比較固定的預算。量人為出,這樣我就沒有你這種麻煩了。
A:I'm not disciplined enough I guess.
A:我想我無法那么自律。
B:ln a few months I'm planning to invest my money into some for-eign companies. I think you need to reevaluate your spending hab-its.
B:幾個月以后我打算把錢投資到一些外國公司去。我想你應該再反省一下你的花錢習慣。