unit 413
打越洋電話至倫敦
英語情景對話
A:Long Distance. May I help you?
A:長途電話總機,需要幫忙嗎?
B:Yes. I'd like to place an overseas call to London. Can I dial direct?
B:是的,我想打個國際長途到倫敦,我可以直接撥電話嗎?
A:No, sir. I'm afraid not.
A:恐怕不行,先生。
B:Oh, I see. How about the charges?
B:哦,我知道了。那么怎么收費?
A:The charges vary according to the types of call you make. The cheapest is a station-to-stcrtion call, then a person-to-person call. The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
A:根據(jù)您撥打電話的種類收費不同。最便宜的是機對機電話,比它責一點的是人對入電話,先收前三分鐘的費用,接下來按每分鐘收費。
B:Oh, let me think of it... Could you put through a collect cal for me?
B:哦,讓我想想……能為我撥通對方付費電話嗎?
A:Certainly. Who are you calling?
A:當然可以了。請問您要找哪位?
B:It's a Mrs. Peters. Marilgyn Peters.
B:我找彼得太太,凱瑟琳·威爾遜。
A:And what's the number you are calling?
A:您要撥打的電話號碼多少?
B:It's London, 9981-6432.
B:倫敦,99816432。
A:And your name and number?
A:您的名字和號碼?
B:My name's Ron Smith and the phone number is 356-2210.
B:我是讓·史密斯,電話是356-2210。
A:Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
A:請掛機,我?guī)追昼姾髸o您再回過來。