https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9241/44.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
We rappelled down a 300-foot cliff.
我們從三百英尺高的懸崖攀爬而下。
It is a very difficult climb because there are not many places to put your hands and feet.
要爬上去很難,因為沒有很多地方可以用來放手和腳。
We went bungee jumping when we were in Australia.
在澳大利亞的時候我們玩了蹦極跳。
We are going to climb a cliff on the Colorado River.
我們將攀巖科羅拉多河旁邊的一座懸崖。
We jumped off a bridge and fell 500 feet before the bungee cord caught us.
我們從橋上跳下,直降到500英尺的時候,蹦極繩索將我們套住。
It was scary, but exhilarating.
很嚇人,但是又很讓人興奮。
My hands are sweaty.
我很緊張,手心都出汗了。
I love hiking because you can really get in touch with nature.
我喜歡徒步旅行,因為這樣你才可以真正接觸大自然。
I saw a bear and a mountain lion on my last hike.
上次徒步旅行我遇到一頭熊和一只美洲獅。
People like these dangerous sports because they are exciting.
人們之所以喜歡這種危險的運動是因為這些運動足夠刺激。
I just enjoy the strength and determination that the climbers show during the competition.
我確實欣賞攀巖者在攀巖時表現出來的力量和毅力。
I feel like trying some extreme sports, like rock climbing and white-water rafting.
我想嘗試一些極限運動,比如攀巖、漂流等。
Skiing and skating are good for testing one's flexibility and the abilities of challenging oneself.
滑雪與滑冰很能測試一個人的靈敏度和自我挑戰(zhàn)的能力。