Wow,all right.Tony?yes.You are excited for teh Super Bowl this weekend I know.Cause your team is in there.
Tony? 在 我知道你很期待這周的超級碗 因為你喜歡的球隊進入了總決賽
Yes,I'm incredibly excited,go Giants!You,Go Giants.
是的 非常興奮 加油巨人隊 加油 巨人隊
Now,I love,you know,here is the thing,
我喜歡 事實是
When you root for a certain team,it doesn't mean you don't like the city,
人們都有自己喜歡的球隊 但是并不是說你沒支持哪個城市的球隊
if you are not rooting for that city,cause I love New York.
你就不喜歡這個城市 像我就很喜歡紐約
Yes,I know you do,yes.And,and I love Boston,I love,you know,the Patriots.
我知道 是的 我喜歡波士頓 我喜歡英格蘭的愛國者隊
Of course I like them,I like the Giants,That doesn't mean really,you know.Yeah.
我全都喜歡 我喜歡巨人隊 但這并不是說 明白
But,I,my teams,Yeah,they are out,they are unfortunately.They didn't make it in there.
但我喜歡的隊伍 他們運氣不好出局了 沒有進入總決賽
And so Daniel Redcliffe and I have a little bet,Yes,hahah
而且我和Daniel Redcliffe倆打了個賭 我知道
So it's a 5000 dollars.5000 dollars.I decided to root for the Patriots.Yes,yeah.
5000美元的賭約 5000美元 我決定支持的是愛國者隊 是的 是
I don't know.He's rooting for the Giants,He's rooting for the Giants.
我也不知道 他支持巨人隊 他支持巨人隊
Listen,either way we did a 5000 dollar wager for the Trevor Project.
但是我們的5000美元賭約 是有關(guān)Trevor Project的
So either way,the Trevor Project is gonna get some money,which is good and,Incredible.
所以無論如何 Trevor Project都會得到資助 這很好 非常棒
And so,but I like both team,I don't know.But I think we should have a wager too.
而且 這兩個對我都喜歡 我不知道 我覺得我們也應該打個賭