You are a saint.It feels good to be you.
你真是一位圣人 能成為你這樣的人一定很棒
Well give it away Yeah It feels good to help people.It really does.We have another surprise.
是啊 給予 助人為樂的感覺很棒 真的很棒 我們?yōu)槟銣蕚淞艘环蒹@喜
Look where Genie is right now. Look at this.
看看吉妮現(xiàn)在在哪里 請看大屏幕
Watch.Those are my kids.Hi, everybody.Hi, Genie.Ellen, hi.
請看 那是我的學生們 大家好 你好 吉妮 你好 艾倫
There are a bunch of kids there.
那里有好多孩子
Oh my gosh, oh my ladies.It is packed in here. -Those are my babies.
天啊 這里太擠了 -他們都是我的寶貝
How is everybody doing there, Genie?Can you hear me?
大家都好嗎 吉妮 你能聽到我說話嗎
We are doing, yeah, I can hear you, Ellen.
我們都很好 是的 我能聽到 艾倫
We are doing so great.Miss Bohlmann, these students love you so so much.
我們都非常好 波樂曼小姐 這些學生非常非常愛你
They've been telling stories about how wonderful you are.
他們到處告訴別人你有多好
Look how excited they are.It's hard to get them really quiet.
看看孩子們多么興奮 真難讓他們安靜下來
They're all taller than I am.
他們都比我高
All right. This, This girl in the front has a question, is that?
好 前排的小女孩有什么問題嗎
She just gave us a shout-out.
她在向我們喊話