[0:00.455]UNIT 5 第五單元
[0:02.343]Culture Shapes Us 文化塑造我們
[0:05.511]You Will Learn 你將學到
[0:07.277]Functions 功能
[0:08.455]· Having Meals · 就餐
[0:10.123]Grammar 語法
[0:11.360]· Object Complements · 賓語補足語
[0:13.480]· Attributive Clauses · 定語從句
[0:15.855]Structures 結構
[0:17.307]· knock on · 敲
[0:18.839]· help yourselves to ... · 請自便
[0:21.155]· hang up · 掛斷
[0:22.372]· hand in · 交上
[0:24.020]· compare to/with · 與……比較
[0:27.672]Lesson 33: 第33課:
[0:29.497]Welcome, Guest! 歡迎,客人!
[0:32.256]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:34.384]· What do you know about dinosaurs? · 你對恐龍了解多少?
[0:37.755]List the names of some types of dinosaurs you know of. 列出你知道的恐龍種類的名稱。
[0:42.552]· How does Jenny feel about other cultures? · 珍妮覺得其它文化怎么樣?
[0:46.468]Do Dinosaurs Have a Culture? 恐龍也有文化嗎?
[0:50.358]Hi, Danny. 你好,丹尼。
[0:51.415]We didn't see you yesterday afternoon. 昨天下午我們沒看到你。
[0:53.629]Where were you? 你去哪里了?
[0:55.300]I was at Dinosaur School. 我在恐龍學校。
[0:57.858]Is that where you learn how to be a dinosaur? 去那里學習怎么成為一只恐龍嗎?
[1:00.958]I thought you already knew how. 我還以為你已經知道怎么做了呢。
[1:03.172]No, Jenny! 不,丹尼!
[1:04.509]At Dinosaur School, I'm learning about dinosaur culture. 在恐龍學校,我學習有關恐龍的文化。
[1:09.344]I didn't know that dinosaurs had a culture. 我不知道恐龍還有文化。
[1:12.327]What kind of things are you learning? 你都學習什么東西?
[1:14.725]Well, this week they taught us to sing some very old dinosaur songs. 恩,這周他們教我唱了幾首很古老的恐龍歌。
[1:20.243]And we ate some special dinosaur food. 我們還吃了些特別的恐龍食物。
[1:23.987]That's wonderful. 真是很棒。
[1:25.839]Perhaps you could teach us one of the songs sometime. 也許你可以找時間教我們唱一首。
[1:29.271]I find other cultures very interesting! 我發(fā)現其他文化非常有趣!
[1:32.917]I have a great idea. 我有個主意。
[1:34.789]I'll invite you to my home for a special dinosaur dinner. 我要邀請你們來我家吃頓特別的恐龍晚餐。
[1:39.058]We'll have dinosaur foods. 我們要吃恐龍食物。
[1:41.574]Then, after dinner, I'll teach you a dinosaur song. 然后,晚飯后,我會教你們一首恐龍歌。
[1:45.883]What are dinosaur foods? 什么是恐龍食物?
[1:48.690]You mean pizza and donuts? 你是說比薩和面包圈嗎?
[1:51.459]No, those aren't really dinosaur foods, though I do love them! 不,雖然我很喜歡吃那些,但那些不是真正的恐龍食物!
[1:56.808]You'll find out when we have dinner on Saturday! 周六我們吃晚飯時你們就知道了!
[2:00.454]I hope we will like dinosaur food. 我希望我們會喜歡恐龍食物。
[2:03.302]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:04.703]Danny doesn't want to tell Jenny and Brian what foods he is going to serve them. 丹尼不想告訴珍妮和布萊恩他要招待他們吃的食物。
[2:11.615]What do you think dinosaur food is like? 你認為恐龍的食物是什么樣的?
[2:15.167]Do you think Jenny and Brian will like the food? 你認為珍妮和布萊恩會喜歡嗎?
[2:19.296]Write down your ideas and share them with a partner. 寫出你的想法,并與搭檔分享。
[2:19.296]
[2:19.296]