Gwen, are you busy?
格溫 你忙嗎
Your Ladyship.
小姐
I saw this. It came out yesterday. Look.
我看到了這個 昨天登出來的 瞧
It's for a secretary. It's a new firm in Thirsk. See?
瑟斯克新開的公司在招聘秘書 看到?jīng)]
What, I don't understand. How did you know?
我不懂了 你怎么知道的
That you wanted to leave? Carson told my father.
知道你想走的事嗎 卡森告訴我父親了
And you don't my mind?
你不介意嗎
Why should I?
為什么要介意
I think it's terrific that people make their own lives,especially women.
出去干一番事業(yè)再好不過了 尤其是女人
Write to them today and name me as your reference.
今天就寫信給他們 我做你的推薦人
I can give it without ever specifying precisely what your work here has been.
我可以避免提及你具體做什么工作
My Lady...
小姐
Thank you.
謝謝