I don't think that's fair. Not here in the servants' hall.
跑來下人的地盤大呼小叫真有失身份
I agree. If she was a real lady, she wouldn't have come down here.
沒錯 真正的大家閨秀才不會來這里
She'd have rung for me and given me the button.
而會拉鈴讓我上去給我紐扣
This isn't her territory.
這里又不歸她管
We can say what we like down here.
我們想說什么都可以
Who says?
誰說的
The law.And parliament.There is such a thing as free speech.
法律 還有國會 每個人都有言論自由
Not when I'm in charge!
只要有我在你們就休想在這個家放肆
Don't push your luck, Thomas.
別得寸進尺 Thomas
Now, tea's over. Back to work.
下午茶結(jié)束 都干活去
You'd better take this.
你最好別弄丟了
Friends !Who does she think she's fooling?
還朋友呢 騙誰呢
We're not friends. No? No!
我和她怎么可能是朋友 不是嗎 不是
And you're not friends with the girls neither.
你和小姐們也一樣不是朋友
We're servants, you and me.
我們都是下人
And they pay us to do as we're told. That's all.
是他們花錢買來聽話的人 僅此而已