Ah, there you are. I was hoping you'd be home in time.
回來了啊 我正在想你會不會按時回家
In time for what? I've been paid the compliment of a visit.
怎么了
Hello! Good afternoon, Cousin Matthew.Good afternoon.
兩位好 下午好 Matthew堂親 下午好
We were just saying how charming this room is now.
我們正說呢 這房子很漂亮
Mm. It always seemed rather dark when my mother-in-law lived here.
我婆婆住這的時候 總那么陰暗
But then she made everything rather dark!
不過 無法與她的行事作風相比
Sir. No, thank you. Cup of tea, sir? It's alright, I'll help myself.
先生 不了 謝謝 要用茶嗎 先生 沒關(guān)系 我自己來
So, Molesley, how do you find being home again?
Molesley回到這邊感覺如何
Your father must be glad you're back.
你父親肯定非常高興
He is, your ladyship. Might I give you this cup?
確實如此 夫人 杯子給你
Ma'am. I'm afraid we must be going.Thank you.
好的 夫人 我們該走了 謝謝
You'll think about it?
你會考慮吧