Lady Mary Crawley.
Mary Crawley小姐到訪
I do hope I'm not interrupting.
抱歉打斷了你們的談話
Lady Mary.
Mary小姐
Cousin Mary, please.
就叫Mary堂親好了
Mama has sent me down to welcome you
媽媽遣我到此以表歡迎
and to ask you dine with us tonight.
并邀請你們今晚到府上一同用餐
Unless you're too tired.
若二位不嫌旅途勞頓的話
We would be delighted.
榮幸前往
Good. Come at eight.
好極了 請八點準時到
Won't you stay and have some tea?
請八點準時到
Oh, no. You're far too busy. And I wouldn't want to push in.
不了 你們還有很多事要忙 我也不想強人所難
Lynch, I think we'll go back by the South Lodge.
Lynch 沿南邊的農(nóng)舍返回
Very good, my lady.
好的 小姐
Lady Mary, I hope u didn't misunderstand me. I was only joking.
Mary小姐 恐怕這是個誤會 我只是開玩笑
Of course. And I agree.
是啊 我也這么想
The whole thing is a complete joke.
這整件事就是個笑話