Welcome to Downton.
歡迎來到唐頓
Lady Grantham, this is so kind of you.
伯爵夫人 感謝您的邀請
Not at all, Duke. We're delighted you could spare the time.
別客氣 很高興您能賞光
You know my daughter Mary, of course.
您應該認識我女兒Mary
Lady Mary. And Edith.
Mary小姐 您好 還有Edit
But I don't believe you've met my youngest, Sybil.
您恐怕沒見過最小的一個 Sybil
Lady Sybil. How do you do?
Sybil小姐 您好
Come on in. You must be worn out.
您好 快請進 您一定累了
Oh, Lady Grantham, I have a confession to make which I hope won't cause any bother.
夫人 有件事要說一聲 希望不會麻煩到您
My man was taken ill just as I was leaving, so I...
我出發(fā)時 男仆突然病了 所以
Oh, well, that won't be a problem, will it, Carson?
這不是問題 是吧 Carson
Certainly not.
當然沒問題
I shall look after his Grace myself.
我將親自服侍閣下
Oh, no. I wouldn't dream of being such a nuisance.
不用 我不想如此叨擾
Surely, a footman...
一位男仆即可
I remember this man.
我記得此人
You served me when I dined with Lady Grantham in London.
我與伯爵夫人在倫敦用餐時 是你侍奉我的
I did, Your Grace.
是的 閣下
Ah, there we are.
那就他吧
We shall do very well together, won't we...?
我們一定會非常和諧的 是吧
Thomas, your Grace.
我叫Thomas 閣下
Thomas... Good. I hope you had a pleasant journey.
Thomas 好的 但愿您旅途愉快
Bates, are you all right?
Bates 你沒事吧?
Perfectly, my Lord. I apologize.
沒事 老爺 非常抱歉
Mr Bates.
Bates先生
That's better. Please, don't feel sorry for me.
沒事了 不要可憐我