第48章 工作與鍛煉
David: What type of exercise do you like to do?
你喜歡進行什么鍛煉?
You: I love to walk everywhere, to my apartment, tothe bus stop, out for dinner, lunch or breakfast. Ijust love walking. Maybe I am a bit lazy though.
我喜歡到處散步,步行去公寓,汽車站,出去吃飯。我只喜歡步行,可能有一點懶吧。
David: Well, it is difficult to exercise when you have a busy job.
當你工作忙的時候是很少有時間進行體育鍛煉的。
You: I agree with you.
我同意。
David: People in the bus exercise regularly by getting up early in the morning and going for ajog or working out at the gym. But I don’t see many people exercising regularly in China. Mayberiding a bike is a regular form of exercise here.
美國人通常每天早起去慢跑或者去體育館鍛煉。但中國人好像不太喜歡鍛煉身體,可能在中國騎自行車就是一種有規(guī)律的鍛煉方法吧。
You: Yes, it is. You know our company even orginazes us to go to the gym to do exersice.
是的。你知道嗎,我們公司組織我們去體育館鍛煉。
David: Oh really?
真的嗎?
You: We go to the Cuigong, as we have an office in the Cuigong Hotel, and we can goswimming there.
因為我們在翠宮酒店有辦事處,我們可以在那里游泳。
David: So the company pays for the pass.
公司出錢買門票?
You: Yes, they pay, and we can even play badminton and table tennis.
是的,他們出錢。我們還可以打羽毛球和乒乓球。
David: Do many companies in China do that?
有很多中國的公司這樣做嗎?
You: I believe so.
我想是的。