第一句:This is Frank Fin from France.
我是弗蘭克·芬,我在法國。
A: This is Frank Fin from France.
我是弗蘭克·芬,我在法國。
B: This is Dick Brown from the USA.
我是迪克·布朗,我在美國。
A: Mr. Fin, how do you think about our offer?
芬先生,您對我們的報盤有何看法?
B: Mr. Brown, the price you offered is a little higher.
布朗先生,你們的報價有點高。
第二句:We have to have a conference talking about it.
我們要開會研究一下。
A: Mr. Fin, just think about our quality.
芬先生,考慮一下我們的質量吧。
B: Yes, but can you grant us a discount?
是的,但是貴公司可否給我們打個折扣?
A: We have to have a conference talking about it.
我們要開會研究一下。
B: OK. Thank you for your consideration.
好的。謝謝您考慮我們的建議。
不可不懂裝懂,胡言亂語。
不要談到抽象論或觀念論。
不可對發(fā)言者吹毛求疵。
不要中途離席。
其他表達法:
I'm afraid I'm busy then. 恐怕我那時沒空。
I'm sorry but I can't make it then. 很抱歉我到那時不能完成。