https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0008/8503/333.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
1. She is bargaining with the street vendor over the price.
她與街頭小販講價錢。
還能這樣說:
She is negotiating price with the street vendor.
She is dickering with the street vendor.
應用解析:
big bargain 便宜貨;
drive a hard bargain (在某事上)極力討價還價,堅持苛刻的原則
2. I'd take it if you reduce it to twenty Yuan.
如果20元錢的話我就買。
還能這樣說:
I will buy it if it's 20.
I'd take it for twenty Yuan.
應用解析:
take us as you find us 我們就這樣,請你將就些吧;
take sb. wrong 誤解某人的意思;
take sb. unawares 使某人出其不意,攻其不備;
take out of 取出,除去,要賠償,報酬
3. How about fifty Yuan?
50元錢怎么樣?
還能這樣說:
Can I get it for fifty Yuan?
Is it possible for fifty Yuan?
4. I'd buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一點我就買。
還能這樣說:
I'll take this if you come down a little.
I'd buy this if you reduce the price a little.
應用解析:
a best buy 最合算的買賣;
on the buy 買勢很旺;
buy off 收買,賄賂;納款以免軍役;
buy over 收買;行賄;大量收購