商務出差必備的酒店預訂英文常用句:
早上好,大連富麗華大酒店。
Good morning. Dalian Furama Hotel.
有什么可以為您效勞的?
What can I do for you?
How may I help you?
早上好,我想預訂五月七日至十日共四天的客房。
Good morning. I’d like to book some accommodation for four nights May 7th to 10th.
您想要什么樣的房間?
What kind of rooms would you like?
What kind of rooms d you have in mind?
同一樓層的兩個單人間。
I‘d like two single rooms on the same floor.
抱歉,沒有兩個單人間,但兩個雙人間還有。
I have two double rooms but not two singles available, sorry.
那價格上相差多少?
What’s the difference in price?
單人間200元,雙人間400元。
Single rooms are RMB200 doubles are RMB400. per night
能介紹一下雙人間的情況嗎?
What are the double rooms like?
房間很好。我可以給您訂六層的雙人間,能俯瞰市容,還有陽臺和浴室。
Very nice rooms. I can give you two doubles on the sixth floor overlooking the city. They have balconies and bathrooms.
你們酒店有小型會議室嗎?
And do you have a small conference room?
我們有一個舒適而安靜的房間,能容納約12人,您看行嗎?
Yes, we have a nice quiet room that will take about 12 people would that be suitable?
很好。那么我就訂兩個六層的雙人間,和五月八日全天的會議室。
That will be fine. Then I’d like to book the two rooms on the sixth floor and that conference room for May 8th all day.