我五音不全。
(也可以這樣說:I have no ear for music.)
2.I dare not to sing in front of people.
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
3.My singing is out of tune.
我唱歌總跑調兒。
4.He is out of tune whenever he sings.
他無論何時唱歌都走調。
5.You will butcher that song by singing off key.
你會因為唱走調而糟蹋了那首歌。
6.I can't keep up with the new songs.
我跟不上新歌的速度。
(也可以這樣說:I can’t keep track of the new music.
I can't learn the new songs fast enough. )
7.Don't count on him. He is tone-deaf.
別指望他,他五音不全。
8.Suddenly I sang off key.
突然間我跑調了。
9.My sister is tone-deaf and she always goes off key on that song.
我妹妹五音不全,唱那首歌的時候總是跑調。
10.Her singing was off key.
她唱得走調了。
11.Nobody could sing in tune.
他們每個人唱歌都走調。
12.She likes singing but has Van Gogh’s ear for music.
她喜歡唱歌,可是五音不全。